ESL POWER SOLUTIONS
Established in 1994, ESL is an innovative leader in the design and manufacturing of emergency power connection equipment that is safe to use and easy to operate, ensuring time without power is held to a minimum. ESL’s extensive line of emergency power connection equipment for commercial and industrial applications is UL/cUL 1008 Listed and includes:
• UL/cUL 1008 Listed StormSwitch™ – Manual Transfer Switches up to 3000A
• UL/cUL 1008 Listed TripleSwitch™ – 3-Way Manual Transfer Switches up to 3000A
• UL/cUL 1008 Listed TempTap™ – Generator Docking Stations up to 3200A
• UL/cUL 891 Listed OutTap™ – Outlet Box up to 3000A
• UL 1773 Listed DirecTap™ – Termination Cabinet up to 1500A
In addition to being UL/cUL Listed, ESL is also NEC 700.3(F) compliant.
As a certified small business, ESL is proud to provide solutions with the lowest cost of ownership in the industry. ESL demonstrates its continuous commitment to customers by delivering sound workmanship on time and within budget.
ESL also takes pride in being environmentally conscious. From recycling in the office to manufacturing products that support clean electrical power, ESL seeks out solutions to reduce pollution and minimize our carbon footprint.